Company Description: Nivo1 has developed AP ExpressTM, a workflow driven, cloud-based AP automation software solution that helps companies reduce the time and costs associated with processing invoices.
Job Role: AP Express Application Specialist, JD Edwards
Location: Work from Nivo1’s headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA
Description: Nivo1 is looking for candidates that have a strong background in the Accounts Payable (AP) business process and JD Edwards to help demonstrate our cloud-based product, AP Express, and communicate the value it can bring to an AP organization. People that we believe will be successful in this position have some of the following qualifications:
- Have worked as a functional ERP implementation consultant with a focus on implementing AP in JD Edwards
- Have a good working knowledge of the integration between AP and Purchasing in JD Edwards, i.e. can create purchase orders, receive, etc.
- In-depth understanding of, and expertise in, the procure-to-pay process
- Have worked as an AP Manager, AP Specialist or equivalent position in Accounts Payable with a company that used JD Edwards as their ERP / AP system
- Enjoy working with people and are passionate about improving the AP process
- Have excellent communications skills for communicating the value of AP Express to prospective customers
- Ability to produce a high volume of work individually while working in a collaborative team environment
- Possess the desire and initiative to “own” the JD Edwards version of AP Express and work diligently to continuously improve the product
- Extensive experience delivering product demonstrations/presentations in-person and remote/online
Typical backgrounds of Nivo1’s most successful AP Express Application Specialists:
- Presales Consultants or Solutions Consultants presenting ERP solutions
- JD Edwards functional consultants that specialize in Accounts Payable and the Procure- to-Pay process
- AP Managers or AP Specialists that love Accounts Payable, but want to do something different while leveraging their knowledge of Accounts Payable
- JD Edwards consultants that are more consultative, enjoy client presentations and interactions and are looking for a career change while staying close to the technology
- Experience with other AP automation solutions is a plus
What’s so great about this job? In this role, you get to be involved in the sales process of AP Express using your functional AP expertise to present and interact with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to many companies/clients across the country and talking to them about helping improve their AP process, and then advocating and presenting AP Express to users and decision makers.
This is NOT a quota carrying sales role and does not involve any outbound or inbound sales prospecting, however it does involve the ability to educate decision makers on how they can improve their AP business process by using AP Express. In this role, the Nivo1 Application Specialist will partner with the Nivo1 sales team to present and sell AP Express to the client. The best Application Specialists build trust internally and externally with the goal of bringing on new clients and growing revenue through outstanding sales support activities and client interactions.
Training: Extensive training will be provided on how to properly demonstrate AP Express while highlighting the unique features of the product.
- 5+ years operational accounting and finance experience including Accounts Payable
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent, CPA and / or advanced degree highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with JD Edwards as an implementation consultant or a financials user
- Experience with any AP automation solution is a plus
- Proficient use of Office 365 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook
- Experience creating process flow narratives and diagrams
- Experience creating software-related documents such as user guides, test scripts, and functional requirements specifications
About Nivo1: Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Nivo1 is a software company that provides a comprehensive SaaS solution for automating the accounts payable business process. AP Express is a workflow driven solution that seamlessly integrates with top ERP systems in the industry to provide real-time processing of AP invoices. We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k. Nivo1 is an equal opportunity employer. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org